home baby rags sew fun noms about

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introduction

Newly established Mrs. Rags, on the way to become Momma Rags. I wanted to blog this journey to becoming Momma Rags because I think being a Momma is way more than just getting pregnant and having a baby {both of which I have yet to do.}

What is a Momma to me? Let's see....besides the given aspects, I think the recipe for a Momma is:


  • Part Paula Deen, omit 3/4 butter {a little butter never hurt no one}
  • Part Martha Stewart, omit the jail time and the monotone voice
  • Part Pee Wee Herman, omit the....well, you know
  • Part Jessica Rabbit.


You'll notice I didn't omit any of Jessica Rabbit; that's because I think she is perfect and any Momma that looks like her is bound to make her hubby happy.

I think the perfect Momma I would try to be is a lot like Miss Honey from Matilda, but you'd have to add some LB's and lots of added curse words to her vocab for me to be able to attain that.

Join me as I find my way to becoming Momma Rags. While I may not have the vital aspects down yet, I will one day - in the meantime, I am practicing my skills to perfect my recipe to becoming Momma.



No comments:

Post a Comment